[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Jonathan Witcoski jwitcoski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:10:15 UTC 2016

I took a look at other opensource project corporate benefits...

https://jquery.org/join/
http://www.osgeo.org/sponsorship
https://www.joomla.org/sponsor.html#packages
https://assoc.drupal.org/supporting-partners
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/about/join/corporate

They all offer:
Joint Press Releases
Joint Blog posts
Sponsor badge for your Web site
Invitation to Special Events
Discounts (several free tickets and early bird pricing on all others) on
tickets to events
Discounts with other corporate sponsors (training and services)
Free standard listing on Drupal Jobs

None are offering:
Legal access to OSMF General Counsel
or