[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Apr 28 02:03:15 UTC 2016

Hi Muki,

Thanks for your comments. I can see how this person might be viewed as the
"legal voice" for OSM. I was envisioning they were more someone who would
work with the LWG and serve as a resource for that working group. The OSMF
would be the customer of this legal person so they would certainly need to
respect the wishes/views of the foundation regarding the license/other
legal matters. Is there a disadvantage to the community if any of the legal
ambiguity is clarified?

-Kate