[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Thu Apr 28 15:39:19 UTC 2016

+1

Simon & others have been doing a great job on this.

It’s not clear to me that OSMF needs to offer a lawyer as a service to corporate members. Certainly there is one company which appears to want this and has pushed for things like this a lot, but all the others that I have talked to don’t have this need.

The OSM way is to try to do things bottom up, driven by what the community wants to see. Or in this case perhaps what the corporate members might want to see as services that would be useful. I hope we are talking to not just one, but the many others on what they would love to see.

Best

Steve