[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Fri Apr 29 11:46:02 UTC 2016

On Friday 29 April 2016, Frederik Ramm wrote:

> Is it therefore careless to share such a draft early? Would you
> rather have us flesh out everything in detail and share when we have
> lined up a lawyer to contract and we're ready to take a vote?

On the contrary - IMO this should have been discussed publicly from the
beginning.

This discussion is probably somewhat frustrating for the board members
since there have been a lot of critical remarks but relatively little
concrete positive suggestions what to do instead.  On the other hand at
least for me it feels like the board is trying hard to defend the
current draft in its current form and does not really participate in an
open discussion on how to design a better corporate membership program.

Or in other words: the question is if this is a discussion on developing
a new corporate membership program or if this serves primarily for
explaining the program and your motivation to design it this way to the
membership.  I assume most of the members who spoke up here assumed the
former although in principle the latter is of course an equaly valid
approach.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/