[Osmf-talk] OSMF looking for a bank account

Mark Szentes-Wanner mark at szentes.org
Sat Aug 20 08:02:21 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I am the CFO of two companies in Austria and we have recently moved our banking operations to Commerzbank in Germany. While all persons entitled had to go through a due diligence process, but the bank accepted ("Legitimierung") by a Trusted Third Party in their local countries, i.e. other banks, notary public, insurance companies, etc. Noone had to present themself physically in Germany.

Best regards,

Mark Szentes-Wanner