[Osmf-talk] Looking for practical manifestos

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Sun Dec 4 13:50:29 UTC 2016

On 04.12.16 10:25, Christoph Hormann wrote:
> On Sunday 04 December 2016, Paul Norman wrote:
>> In previous years candidates have had wildly unrealistic views of
>> what they would do on the board. [...]
> By the way i don't consider this a problem per se - as in big politics
> people should be entitled to vote for candidates with unrealistic
> views. ;-)
It was the best organized election in which I ever participated.
Everything was logical and clear. Before voting I could read readily
available manifestos, some even with photos. By the way, it is a good
idea to include multimedia. It is not hard to record even a short video.

As for unrealistic plans, - I recalled in connection with this a
frequently spoken phrase by John Locke on /Lost/: "Do not tell me what I
can't do!" :o)

> In any case a big thanks to all the candidates for running, ...
+1
And also thanks to the organizers.

Best regards,
Oleksiy