[Osmf-talk] Looking for practical manifestos

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Mon Dec 5 11:01:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

Just in case someone wants to ask me some more questions in addition to
those in wiki page - I'm ready to answer.
Ask me directly at e-mail: me at komzpa.net or telegram chat:
https://telegram.me/komzpa.

My manifesto: http://komzpa.net/openstreetmap-manifesto-2016/ - I've tried
to focus, narrow and concentrate.

I'm "Darafei Praliaskouski" at election ballot, also you may know me as
Komzpa or Komяpa.