[Osmf-talk] Voting extended due to list mixup

Paul Norman paul.norman at osmfoundation.org
Thu Dec 8 07:41:42 UTC 2016

We have discovered that the wrong list of members was used when sending
out the ballots for the OSMF election. As the platform we are using does
not let us remove people who have voted when using anonymous voting, we
have decided the best option is to reissue ballots. Faced with the choice
of extending the voting period or a much shorter voting window, we have
decided to extend the voting period until 1600 UTC Wednesday, 14
December 2016.
This will be done by adjourning the original meeting until the new date.

We feel that this is the best option to allow all members time to vote.
You can find more information on the candidates for board at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM16/Election_to_Board.

The new ballots should be sent shortly by email. You can ignore the old
ballots, but there is no harm in filling out both if you are uncertain.

Sorry for any confusion resulting from this.

--
Paul Norman
Secretary

Name & Registered Office: