[Osmf-talk] Chairperson's Report for the AGM

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 13:57:15 UTC 2016

I think it depends on where you live.  Silver tarnishes when exposed to
some types of air pollution.  It has been used for coinage in the past but
realistically the $12 would come out of the ten year fee which means so
much less for OSMF.

A ten year membership fee? or perhaps a five year one?  Both of these I
would support they lower the cost of annual membership transaction fees on
both sides.

Cheerio John