[Osmf-talk] [OSM-talk] Beware Pokemon users

Frédérique & Hervé Sainct fh.sainct at laposte.net
Mon Dec 26 12:49:34 UTC 2016

>From: Rod Bera <rod at goarem.org>
> (...)
>Maybe I'm worrying too much, that Pokemon-Goers won't in their vast
>majority sign up and overwhelm OSM with "inaccurate" data.
>
>But there is a risk. (...)

I'd advocate to sugget Pokemon-Goers to tag their additions explicitly, maybe with a clear how-to, so that anyone can filter them out if need be -and also they can converge more easily...

I don't see many alternatives, and I believe this'd be more efficient than starting a ban crusade of sorts...

H.
--
Hervé Sainct
fh.sainct at laposte.net