[Osmf-talk] compatible licenses / ODbL

Ilya Zverev ilya at zverev.info
Sat Jan 16 22:11:37 UTC 2016

Isn't that article misleading? ODbL isn't compatible with CT (because of
, and OSM doesn't do attribution properly. The only license inherently
compatible with CT is PD, or you would have the provider of the data
agree to CT.

(see pp. 2 and 3,
http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/License/Contributor_Terms )

IZ