[Osmf-talk] January board meeting minutes

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Wed Jan 27 09:30:24 UTC 2016

On Wednesday 27 January 2016, Paul Norman wrote:
> http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2016-01-08

Thanks.

Regarding working group budgets i wonder if in the interest of
transparency the budgets could be published once they are accepted.
The general finances [1] already include budget information but in most
cases only overall numbers.  If more detailed budgets are discussed it
seems to me it would make sense to also publish these.

I don't mean to impose significant additional work on WGs and board this
way, from my perspective it seems it would be relatively easy to
publish the WG budget plans somewhere once they are drawn up anyway.

[1] http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Finances#Expenditure

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/