[Osmf-talk] HOTOSM recognition by the President of Mexico

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Tue Jun 7 16:11:30 UTC 2016

Hi Miriam and Rafael,

Thank you for the translation and for the additional material explaining
background.

Amazing. I never saw anything like this before, at least not at the
highest political level and on record.

They have got a nice TV studio at Los Pinos (from Spanish, The Pines),
the official residence and office of the President of Mexico.

Best regards,
Oleksiy