[Osmf-talk] HOTOSM recognition by the President of Mexico

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Thu May 19 06:20:33 UTC 2016

Good morning Miriam,

Thank you for sharing this information. Your talk started in the video
at 1:09:18. The quality of the video is impressive. Where was it
recorded in a TV studio or in a government building?

You did not speak too fast, you spoke calmly and confidently.
Unfortunately, there is not transcript in video. It would be very
interesting to read the transcript starting from 1:08:35 till 1:11:16. I
could easily translate a transcript from Spanish myself.

At first I did not understand who is the president Enrique Peña Nieto,
because he looks maximum 35 years old in video, not 49 as he really is.

Best regards,
Oleksiy