[Osmf-talk] Joining OSMF - welcome pack suggestion

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Sat Nov 5 20:34:35 UTC 2016

Thanks Oleksiy. I ran those pages through a spell checker to fix those things plus a few others. Always a good thing of course. The osmfoundation.org site has a lot of pages of meeting records, often dumped from IRC, so no need to fix the spelling mistakes site-wide, but obviously there's a handful of important content pages, and a fair few more minor content pages, all of which should be well written.
Beyond spelling mistakes, I think I'm going to focus a bit of attention on the "working groups" pages, and this is something I would like to ask each of the working groups to help out with a little bit. Maybe I'll review and then send some nag emails more directly to the working groups, but if they would like to pre-empt me on that and make fixes/updates that would be welcome.
We have a small group of website editors. It's not an open wiki website. Sorry for the confusion. I've added a clarification to the login page there with some linked details.
By the way we're going to have a Communication Working Group meeting in a few weeks time. Email us on communication at osmfoundation.org if you'd like to get involved.
Harry