[Osmf-talk] 10th Annual General Meeting of the OSMF

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue Nov 8 02:00:07 UTC 2016

 > I will be sending out additional information standing for the board
 > election. There will be two seats up for election. Board nominations
 > close two weeks before the AGM.

This meeting will have a board election, with two seats available.
Kate and Frederik will be stepping down, and may stand for re-election
if they choose.

To vote, you need to be a member or associate member throughout the
period of 30 days prior to the date of the meeting.

To become a director on the board, you must be a member, not an
associate member.

If your membership has lapsed or your status needs updating, I suggest
handling it now.

To run for the board election, add your name to the table at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM16/Election_to_Board

User wiki pages are a good place to post manifestos. osm.org user
diaries are another possible option.

If you want more information about what the board does and does not do,
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Mission_Statement#Scope_of_the_OSMF_board
has an overview of the scope. A lot of the foundation's work is done by
working groups, and if you want to help the foundation, you can look at
joining those.

If you have more questions about what you do on the board, feel free to
contact a board member.

--
Paul Norman
Secretary