[Osmf-talk] 10th Annual General Meeting of the OSMF

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Nov 8 17:35:37 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 11/08/2016 12:00 PM, Christoph Hormann wrote:
> Thanks - if i read this correctly that would mean membership numbers
> have dropped quite a bit (701 to 645) during the last year.

Yes, that's what it looks like although I admit I was a bit surprised
myself when I compared the numbers. We have always had a certain churn
(often two-digit number of members dropping out every month) but usually
the new arrivals outnumbered those leaving. I, as well as our membership
workinggroup, have yet to get to grips with CiviCRM, I bet it is
possible to generate a month-on-month statistics like we had before.

Bye
Frederik