[Osmf-talk] Next OSMF Board Meeting 2017-04-18

Manfred A. Reiter ma.reiter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 21:09:28 UTC 2017

+1

## Manfred Reiter - mobile -
## please excuse typos and brevity
## http://weeklyOSM.eu

Am 18.04.2017 3:21 nachm. schrieb "Blake Girardot" <bgirardot at gmail.com>:

Greetings,

I appreciate the Board is acting in a very professional way to build
relationships with institutions, organizations and companies that make
use of OpenStreetMap. Ultimately as OSM continues to grow both in size
and importance it is by having a professional, responsible board and
organization that will ensure OSM's continued success.

I fully the trust the Board has OSM's best interests in mind and only
acts to support our community and this important open data project.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers,
Blake

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 8:10 PM, Michael Reichert <nakaner at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 18.04.2017 um 13:33 schrieb Ilya Zverev:
>> As far as I remember, we don't have any special policy about corporate
or paid editing: as long as these editors respect the contributor's terms
and answer to the community, as we all do, they are free to do anything.