[Osmf-talk] Board term limits and term lengths

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Apr 22 18:58:24 UTC 2017

Am 22.04.2017 um 20:39 schrieb Simon Poole:

> Lets assume that we switch to a 2x3 system with this years AGM, then
> Paul and 1 further member could stand for re-election for a two year
> term then, next year another three and two in 2019. Note that this is
> the same as with the current system and would work well with the current
> board size.
That is actually wrong, as in the current scheme with the current board
size we always only have two board members stepping down from an AOA pov.

So it would be 2-2-2-1 for the current board members with the last
current board member having to stand for re-election in 2020 when the 3
year term for those elected in 2017 runs out, so we would have a 3-2-2
system in any case, it would just take even longer to align (note the
insanity of the current scheme).

Simon