[Osmf-talk] May 2017 use of Code Of Conduct (CoC) for Membership control in HOT US Inc internal governance

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 23:32:52 UTC 2017

So to recap then no member of the current HOT board is standing for the
OSMF board but amongst those who are some have either mapped or done some
work for HOT.

I think if we eliminate anyone who has mapped / worked / been involved in
some way with HOT we would have a much smaller pool of candidates.

Cheerio John