[Osmf-talk] statistics from the membership drive

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 14:58:21 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues, The data also tells us a few other things:

Asia,African, South American and Oceania communities in OSMF could grow.
It would be great to someday have a gender breakdown.
I am sure that the Membership Working Group would welcome members to help
shape that potential mission.

Welcome to all the new members. Every interaction is a gift.

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com
Twitter/skype: HeatherLeson