[Osmf-talk] Proposal - OSMF Should NOT Adopt a Code of Conduct

Dylan Moriarty moriartymaps at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 17:15:42 UTC 2017

The evidence in most cases would most probably be quoted text from the
persons email/communication.

You seem to be assuming if a CoC is adopted this will turn into a wild west
where people can just say "I don't like Fakename McGee, ban him because I
said so" instead of "Fakename McGee has continually harassed me in their
emails *here*, *here* and *here*."