[Osmf-talk] Proposal - OSMF Should **NOT** Adopt a Code of Conduct

Nikos Roussos comzeradd at fsfe.org
Sun Dec 3 19:36:37 UTC 2017

> The problem here, as stated by many others, is what "a safe space" is
> for each of us coming from very different cultures.

Sure, and we may not agree on everything. But, as has already been proven by many communities out there, is not that hard to define some common ground on what a safe place is. Despite our different cultures, we can define an OSM culture, where certain levels of abusive language and behavior is not acceptable.