[Osmf-talk] The history of HOT US Inc governance - not to be replicated in OSMF

martin at noblecourt.eu martin at noblecourt.eu
Sun Dec 3 20:36:17 UTC 2017

Since I criticized him on his first message, I wanted to thank Séverin
for using an appropriate tone on this second one (and the other ones)
while defending (I think) more efficiently his position.
The overall debate is a bit difficult to follow up due to the volume of
messages sent (to which I contribute here, whoops :p )and multiplication
of threads but it is interesting even though it must be quite demanding
to all participants to spend all that time writing these messages.

Best regards.

Martin