[Osmf-talk] Proposal - OSMF Should **NOT** Adopt a Code of Conduct

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 21:10:24 UTC 2017

The fact that you haven't seen an issue doesn't mean an issue hasn't
happened. It's likely that the people who have felt harassed or
uncomfortable have backed away and not participated in OSM rather than
worrying about reporting or pointing out a problem.

I encourage you to read the FAQ here, which directly addresses this
question and others that have come up:

https://www.ashedryden.com/blog/codes-of-conduct-101-faq#cocfaqunicorn