[Osmf-talk] Candidacy: OSMF Board

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 02:03:58 UTC 2017

Dear Fellow OSMF Members,

I am guessing these screeds speak for themselves and hopefully
illustrate the continuing harassment some members of the HOT community
put up with and have put with for years now. If you do not see it as
harassment, thats ok, I understand, but when you have been the subject
of it and dealt with it _for years_, you might see it differently.

In my time at HOT, both as a newbie community member and eventually in
my positions on the HOT US Inc. Board, I for sure spent literally
hundreds of hours dealing with Jean-Guilhem, Severin and Nico doing
what I could to find a way for them to be happy members of the HOT
organization and community. While I was not really happy spending as
much time as I did trying to find ways to work with them, I still do
not regret that I tried. I did _everything_ I could, over the course
of 2 years to try and find ways and steps to rebuilding trust among
everyone.  As you can see from the email below, it eventually became
apparent that I had totally wasted my time and I failed miserably. In
the end, I just ended up with threats of civil and criminal
complaints, other personal attacks and a lot fewer HOT community
friends for my efforts :(

For what I hope are obvious reasons, I do not engage with Jean-Guilhem
on these topics and have not for a while, nor do I think rehashing or
arguing any of this is appropriate for this list (or any email list
honestly).

Respectfully,
blake