[Osmf-talk] What's all this stuff about HOT, and how is it relevant for OSMF.

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:58:28 UTC 2017

> Could you point me to the documentation of the decision of the OSMF
developing a CoC?

Sure. Here is the original thread.

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2010-August/052707.html

In July 2011, the Board formally adopted the Etiquette rules and moderation
on mailing lists.

There's more in between and after for sure, but that's the key notification
of the decision, and how we've been operating for 6 years.

We definitely need to take a fresh look at the wording and process, build a
comprehensive picture across online and offline spaces, get volunteers in
place to help, and make sure everyone is aware.

-Mikel