[Osmf-talk] Surveys (was: Gender in OSM/OSMF)

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Wed Dec 6 14:25:23 UTC 2017

On Wednesday 06 December 2017, Blake Girardot wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org>
wrote:
> > There's much more to designing a survey than clicking around
> > for an hour on survey monkey ;)
>
> Heh, I wish you had expressed that opinion more strongly before the
> DWG top-down control over mapping focused survey was sent out :)
>
> [...]

I think you are not doing the topic here (Gender balance in OSM) a
favour by deflecting into a completely different topic with implied
accusations.

Lets stay on topic here and if you want to discuss the organized editing
survey beyond what has already been discussed on the matter move that
to the appropriate thread (and skip the vague implications of course).

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/