[Osmf-talk] Gender in OSM/OSMF

Haklay, Muki m.haklay at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 6 21:21:22 UTC 2017

In addition to the study that Simon mentioned, do check the studies of Martin Dittus http://search2.ucl.ac.uk/s/search.html?query=dittus&collection=ucl-discovery and http://martindittus.info/ about the impacts of missing maps activities. There is also some stuff at Laysia Palen group, too http://cmci.colorado.edu/~palen/papers.html