[Osmf-talk] Please remove my e-mail off from osmf-talk at openstreetmap.org

Hrvoje Bogner hbogner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 10:47:48 UTC 2017

Hi Spike and others

I'm was close to making the same REQUEST as Peg!

We didn't ask to be added to this SPAM list, we were added by someone
else. If we , OSMF members, ask to be removed from the list it would be
nice to be listened to.

Month or so before the election this becomes a SPAM list and people get
frustrated with all the BS that is written here. I offer another
solution to removing yourself from the list in these SPAM times

I fixed the problem that, I guess, Peg had in another manner. Created a
mail filter for all osmf-talk at openstreetmap.org mail to end up directly
in trash skipping inbox. Then once a week take a look at the topics and
delete them.

This way you can continue to receive normal list activity during rest of
the year.

Regards,
Hrvoje Bogner