[Osmf-talk] Core OpenStreetMap software development and support

Hrvoje Bogner hbogner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:00:51 UTC 2017

I agree with "Komяpa".

OSMF is here to support OSM, not to controll it.

http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Main_Page states:

"The OpenStreetMap Foundation is an international not-for-profit
organization supporting, but not controlling, the OpenStreetMap Project.
It is dedicated to encouraging the growth, development and distribution
of free geospatial data and to providing geospatial data for anyone to
use and share"

More avalilable at: https://blog.openstreetmap.org/about/

Further more, if you want to help: go and map, get more
mappers(male/female/martian/..., african/asian/european/ penguin/...),
organise workshops/education, help OSMF working groups, advocate OSM
usage, ..., there is a lot that can be done :D

Regards,
Hrvoje Bogner