[Osmf-talk] Coming soon: a summary of the manifestos, answers and opinions of all four candidates

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 09:28:10 UTC 2017

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the hard reading, analysis and writing work put into your two
diary notes which expose clearly both candidates' manifestos and their
(wiki/mailing-list) positions so that we are all well informed on who's who
in this election.
Your pieces will be helpful to the members who did not have yet casted
their ballots, but they will also constitute a nice wrap up of this
election's discussions.

Best,
Nicolas

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 11:01 PM, Michael Reichert <nakaner at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am 2017-12-07 um 23:55 schrieb Michael Reichert:
> > Part 1a has been published.
> >
> > https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Nakaner/diary/42906
>
> Part 1b: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Nakaner/diary/42916
>
> Best regards