[Osmf-talk] Chairperson's Report for the AGM

nebulon42 nebulon42 at mailbox.org
Sun Dec 10 08:29:09 UTC 2017

Thanks for the report and thanks for the honesty. I also will be honest:

After reading I found myself thinking:
* Has nothing happened at OSMF last year at all?
* What about all the new local chapters, etc etc.?
* Is this really the chairperson's report?

Have you tried putting in less gut feeling and more facts? It really could have benefitted from more facts. As it is now it is quite meagre I think.

Michael