[Osmf-talk] [HOT] [hotosm-membership] Re: Code of Conduct Reminder

Dale Kunce dale.kunce at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 18:43:43 UTC 2017

Just to clear the air. I misspoke in my initial post when I said the HOT
CoC would be enforced on this list. I've since learned that the HOT list is
not administered by HOT and thus our community crafted CoC does not apply
here. Note: it does apply to all other HOT communication channels,
including Tasking Manager, GitHub, slack, etc.

As Mikel said the existing OSM Etiquette rules, however, do apply in this
space.

My earlier statement of asking all community members of this list to think
twice about what you say on this list. This is not an effort to curb free
speech but instead to build a positive collaborative space to discuss.

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Russell Deffner <
russell.deffner at hotosm.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would prefer to participate in mailing lists that are governed by CoC
> and enforced by an organized group rather than individuals.
>
> =Russ

sent from my mobile device

Dale Kunce
http://normalhabit.com