[Osmf-talk] "a viper pit of racism and misogyny"

Eric Dose e at ericdose.com
Wed Dec 20 22:12:26 UTC 2017

There is no such thing as "reverse sexism". Sexism against men and sexism
against women are both just sexism. Racism against whites and racism against
blacks are both just racism. That one group is or is not (perceived as) dominant
has nothing to do with it.

A CoC however written does not change these facts, and a CoC that says
differently is simply wrong, no matter how beautiful the font it's written in,
and no matter who wrote it.