[Osmf-talk] What if....

Christine Karch christine at hermione.de
Thu Dec 21 10:05:18 UTC 2017

Dear Mr Mustard,

thank you for your words:

Am 21.12.2017 um 03:32 schrieb Allan Mustard:
> "Be courteous to fellow mappers.  Disagree and state your opinions
> politely.  Use facts, not emotions, when debating an issue.  Refrain
> from invective or name-calling.  Correct errors politely and offer help
> to newcomers to OSM.  Racism, sexism, and generally bad behavior that
> risk driving away volunteer mappers are not permitted and will be
> sanctioned."

I will suggest that in our sotm working group. I think this precise
words could help us to find a more shorten and precise coc.

And yes, your are right with the nerd argument ;) A lot of conflicts
arise when academic diversity discussions are applied to osm community
without considering osm structure.

Christine Karch