[Osmf-talk] Feedback request: Workshops at SotM

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 00:21:51 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am after some feedback. Each year at State of the Map we have a number of
talks (presentations) and some workshops (classes).

If you have attended a State of the Map (or would like to in the future)
can you please share some feedback on the following:

- Do you want State of the Map to include workshops? If so, how many?
- What topics make good workshops? Is there a workshop that you would
really like to see next year?
- How could we encourage more people to host workshops?

If you have considered running a workshop and then changed your mind, we
would also like to know why.

P.S. If someone could cross-post this to talk mailing list that would be
much appreciated. Thanks.

Thank you,
*Rob*