[Osmf-talk] OSMF Minutes Meeting 2017-01-17

Ilya Zverev ilya at zverev.info
Wed Jan 25 21:48:54 UTC 2017

Hi Severin, and thanks for reading the minutes. We in the Board decided
that we don't want to have large donations being anonymous. So on the
first item, we discussed whether we can deal with it being public or not
yet. Of course, if we receive it, you would learn the source
organization. We haven't made the decision yet.

The potential grant is for operations, that is, for new hardware. We
will disclose more when the paperwork is finished.

Ilya