[Osmf-talk] [Talk-GB] Live OSM discussion in ~45 minutes (7.30pm UK time)

Haklay, Muki m.haklay at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jul 26 22:31:05 UTC 2017

For those of you who are interested in a comprehensive summary of social biases, see this paper http://www.geographie.nat.uni-erlangen.de/wp-content/uploads/Glasze-Perkins-Social-and-Political-Dimensions.pdf
Social and Political Dimensions of the OpenStreetMap Project: Towards a Critical Geographical Research Agenda
Georg Glasze and Chris Perkins 2015