[Osmf-talk] French LC Application

Martijn van Exel martijn at osmfoundation.org
Fri Jun 16 20:07:47 UTC 2017

Hi all,

First of all, my apologies for posting to talk-fr in English. Feel free to respond in French. It would be great if someone can volunteer to translate this message into French. Thank you!

You may be aware that OpenStreetMap France has applied to become an official Local Chapter of the OpenStreetMap Foundation. As part of the application process, I am asking you, the community, to share any questions, comments or concerns that you have, so we can address them.

You can find all the information about this Local Chapter application on the wiki: https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/France <https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/France>

If you think this message should be posted in other channels / forums, please feel free to forward, and let me know.

We will close this round of discussion two weeks from now, on June 30.
I am looking forward to hearing your responses.

Best regards,

Martijn van Exel
Secretary, OpenStreetMap Foundation
martijn at osmfoundation.org