[Osmf-talk] Board Meeting Minutes 2017-02-21

Michael Reichert nakaner at gmx.net
Thu Mar 16 20:11:50 UTC 2017

Dear board,

I would like to thank the unknown author of the meeting minutes of the
last board meeting for the very detailed minutes. I have the impression
that meeting minutes became better over the last months.

But I, a member of WeeklyOSM and Wochennotiz, still have one request:
Could you please add the date of the next public meeting to the event
calendar at the wiki? https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Current_events

Best regards

Michael