[Osmf-talk] OpenLitterMap + OpenStreetMap = Stop plastic going into the ocean

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Fri May 19 13:34:18 UTC 2017

Dear Seán,

I cannot sign up at the page https://openlittermap.com/signup in Firefox
browser. I tried with the latest Firefox on Windows and Mac. I click on
buttons and nothing happens.

In Chrome browser these buttons work all right.

Is it a bug or it is Chrome-only as say https://www.matecat.com/
website? But at the MateCat they write at the entry page that it is
Chrome-only.

With best regards,
Oleksiy