[Osmf-talk] osmf membership renewal notices

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 23:02:06 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Here in the OSM UK local chapter we use the same membership system as the
OSMF (it's CiviCRM on Wordpress). The emails are sent automatically by the
system every day depending on when your membership started. I'm not sure if
the same happens for OSMF.

For the UK group we enabled the option to have membership auto-renew. This
is managed by PayPal - you need a PayPal account and can cancel at any time
by logging in to PayPal. I'd estimate that one third (plus) of our members
picked the auto-renew option :-)

Thanks,

*Rob*