[Osmf-talk] AGM and board elections

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Nov 9 21:23:38 UTC 2017

Yes, but will they be standing for re-election?

This is not just a flippant question. While Paul and Illya they are not
required to announce this in advance, in general incumbents will get
re-elected and some potential candidates might want to know what they
are up against (same issue last year btw).

Simon