[Osmf-talk] Board meeting today, and board candidates

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 16:01:13 UTC 2017

Correct, I am not a member and have not sought to become a HOT member.

I have done a lot of mapping in South America and used to be very active in
the Bolivian community, but that was entirely outside of HOT. It was not
pure remote mapping either, as I've lived and traveled in South America for
several years.

I did co-organize several humanitarian mapathons, usually with the Missing
Maps. Here's a summary of that experience and what it helped and failed
achieving.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/diary/40854

- Joost