[Osmf-talk] Board meeting today, and board candidates

Paul Norman paul.norman at osmfoundation.org
Thu Nov 16 20:55:52 UTC 2017

On 11/16/2017 12:21 PM, Ilya Zverev wrote:
> When I nominated myself, there were around six OSMF members in Russia.
> Such things should not stop any of you: you have osmf-talk, diaries
> and many other services at hand, to convince all of OSMF to choose you
> over others.

I don't know the numbers from Canada, but I suspect they were similar.
I'd encourage anyone who wants to run for board to also get involved by
watching what the board does and helping with WGs, both of which are
valuable on their own. I have no data, but suspect members are more
likely to vote for someone who's been active in the work of running the
foundation.