[Osmf-talk] Directed Editing Policy

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Nov 21 09:43:58 UTC 2017

Am 21.11.2017 um 10:00 schrieb Helge Fahrnberger:
> This policy most likely will be ignored by SEO mappers (what else
> would they do).

They may or may not, however currently (sans policy) they are not doing
anything that we clearly spell out as not allowed. Further not all SEO
companies are fly by night operations and those that are not will not
have an issue with following the rules.

> Yet it could discourage the plethora of constructive and valuable
> mapping. Activities that we should encourage instead.

As Frederik has already pointed out your typical small scale mapping
party is unlikely to be effected, for anything larger, creating a wiki
page is not going to be a significant burden.

Simon