[Osmf-talk] Directed Editing Policy

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Thu Nov 23 12:33:03 UTC 2017

On Thursday 23 November 2017, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> I believe the hack to make a policy about directed editing and
> employees, and then in an example declare experienced freelancers
> (i.e. people that are paid but not working according to precise
> orders) to "likely be both director and directee at the same time",
> does (at least with the current wording) not work, because the same
> person cannot be a "third party" as required in a) and b) for making
> the policy apply.

Yes, this is a bit irritating - i think the idea is that the third party
in (a) is not necessarily identical to the third party in (b) ;-)

In case of (a) the third party can be someone different from either
director and directee so the latter two can be the same person (like a
freelancer getting paid to map with a certain goal without the one who
pays saying "exactly what and how").

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/