[Osmf-talk] Fwd: Candidacy: OSMF Board

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 02:18:35 UTC 2017

I think I would not consider you to be HOT affiliated.  To me the concern
would be membership of both boards or as a HOT paid staff member.

I'm fairly well known in HOT circles for one reason or another but I don't
think I would consider myself HOT affiliated.  I raise too many concerns
for a start and I don't think I'm a formal member.

Cheerio John

​>​
I'm curious as to what it means to be HOT affiliated from the outside. I
resigned from HOT staff 2 and a half years ago. Since then I have only been
a voting member, I don't volunteer for HOT and I'd consider resigning if
then I somehow didn't count as close to HOT. I somehow doubt that would
change the view though.