[Osmf-talk] DWG survey on organized editing

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 17:48:25 UTC 2017

Hi

I think couch mapping is a side aspect of organised mapping, which
should kept in mind but can be discussed separately.

Darafei just expressed his feelings - which I largely empathize - and
he made a constructive suggestion.

Frederik asked to express what I meant by bias. But since the survey
is closed (for me) it's difficult to cite the questions. So let me try
to exemplify like this: An unbiased survey about the pros and cons of
something (organized mapping in this case) would be like this +1, 0,
-1, therefore having an affirmative, a neutral and a declining
statement. A biased survey would ask questions like this 0, -1, -2.

But anyhow, the survey is not the end-all as Fred said, and I'm
confident that it is in good hands (no sarcasm here :-).

:Stefan